Automate everything and have more time left for coffee and ridiculously-sized donuts! PowerEdge servers and Ansible automation is a match made in silicon heaven (just ask Kryten!) Included are six videos covering everything from the ground up.
- Initial setup of Ansible and PowerEdge modules on Ubuntu
- Changing BIOS and iDRAC / BMC settings
- Golden images using Server Configuration Profiles (SCP)
- Firmware management: Two ways of upgrading and downgrading
- Automate operating system deployments: PXE vs. ISO
- All-in-one: Use a single playbook to do everything in one go!
Installation steps for Ansible
To be used with the first video: The installation steps for Ansible as well as the OpenManage modules for PowerEdge can be downloaded from here: link